Who We Are
This association is one which does not contemplate pecuniary gain or profit of the members thereof and the purposes for which this Association is formed are:
- To form a professional association for chefs who work in private clubs.
- To promote and encourage professionalism and education among professional culinarians in private clubs.
- To benefit the club chef trade through the exchange of ideas regarding new developments and problems in the private club environment
- To promote higher professional standards and better operational methods by recognizing excellence in the field.
- To improve the general standing of its members and to promote this general welfare.
- To do each and everything necessary suitable or proper at any time or place for the accomplishment of any one of the purposes or the attainment of any one or more of the subjects herein enumerated or conductive to or expedient to the interests or benefit of the Association and its members.
- To exercise and possess all powers, rights, and privileges necessary to incidental to the purposes for which the Association is organized or to the activities in which it is engaged on behalf of its members acting through this Association and including any rights, powers and privileges granted by the laws of the State of Connecticut to not-for-profit-corporations.
- No Part of the net earning of the Association shall insure to the benefit of any member, director or officer of the Association, or any private individual (except that reasonable compensation may be paid for services rendered to or for the Association affecting one or more of its purposes) and no member, director, officer of the Association, or any private individual shall be entitled to share in the distribution of any of the corporate assets or dissolution of the Association.
- To actively support any and all organized Chef’s Associations or related organizations, to keep abreast with all new discoveries developed for the betterment of our Industry.